Sunday, July 21, 2024

To say or not to say ..


 In society, many situations will arise where you have to choose the way you act. Some of your actions will feel like being a traitor to yourself, some will make you feel good about yourself. In certain situations emotions may stand in the way of a proper response. Same comes to posting: what you say and what you are being quiet about in your content, reels, stories. 


Some things I learned in the recent years, with wars and sensitive content that triggers people. To stay in my truth, in my lane, and to be honest with myself in the first place. 


✨You shouldn’t do what others want you to , when it comes to sensitive issues. Some of my friends want me publicly support their cause - and it goes against my beliefs and understanding of what my channel is about, of what I am about. So I don’t. Being a people pleaser, I was struggling with it in the beginning, but learned to hear my inner voice and don’t get involved if I know it will destroy my inner peace and change who I am in a destructive way. 


✨on the opposite side, there are things I want to say and truly believe in. Knowing that this information may hurt someone who follows me and some people I know personally, really shakes me. But I feel that if I won’t say it I am not following my calling. So I say it and feel bad for some time about hurting someone’s feelings , but then respect myself for doing what feels right to me.


✨don’t try to convince people - all you can do is to control your own reality and mind your own business. If people resonate with you - they will stay and become your tribe. If not - they have other ways to find the truth that will serve them.


So the main thing here is to listen to yourself. Don’t follow anyone or anything but your heart. Don’t submit to the opinion of others if it doesn’t serve your truth. Dig deeper and only trust your gut. That’s all I wanted to share today ✌️ ☮️ 🕊️



No comments:

Post a Comment