Saturday, November 19, 2022

Simple journaling practice that will make your day

 What sets you apart from the rest of the world? What makes you who you are? What is your authentic Self that beams through everything you do, infusing the world with your energy?

Today I wanted to share this easy and very simple technique that will help you to focus on your authenticity and bring the power of your Light into your day. 

In the morning as soon as you wake up, grab your journal ( I have like 3 for all my manifestation work, affirmations and my diary), or you can use just some paper to write on. 

Now think of what qualities of your personality you want to live through today? What adjectives best describe what you want to be today? Write them out in a column. It’s almost as like you are planning your day but in a sense of the emotional anchors you want to bring into your experience today.

You can write anything you wish, even if you don’t feel at the moment you have the guts to be IT. Write it in the present tense with the word I AM. 

I am productive

I am organized

I am loved

I am secure

I am prosperous

Everything I do brings me all forms of abundance 

I am talented

I am creative, 

And this list may go on for as long as you wish it to. 

Do it daily. You will likely notice the change in your mood and your productivity from the day 1!


Please let me know in the comments how is this working out for you!

As always I am sending all my love your way💕


Elizaveta

DymondCreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment