Sunday, December 11, 2022

Angelic and Healing Art


 Christmas is so close but I didn’t get a feel for it up until I started putting together this Angelic themed Orgonite card. It’s surely a magical time yet what is a magic comes from? 

Expectations are always high around this time a year .. and if it’s not the gifts from others it is the expectation of a miracle, a mystery, of an upcoming blessing.. 

Some people celebrate it for the blessings associated with Jesus being born but more and more families simply make this holiday into a gift giving/ Santa arriving/ holiday picture time of the year. It has been turned into its own culture with high stress and high expectations associated with it. 

With my art I want you to always have this subtle reminder of where the blessings come from. Of true values that modern world turned into consumer marketing campaigns. 

I am not particularly religious yet very spiritual and on a day of Christmas I feel we need to cherish the One who became a Light for the world for centuries. 

To see my Angelic themed art you can go to ANGELIC ART in Categories on my Etsy . 

There is also 30% OFF discount for orders of $100 + with the code 

HOLIDAYS30OFF

When you sharing your gifts this year please remember why we celebrating and feel the blessings with your heart. 

Don’t expect miracles. Your life is already the biggest miracle that could happen to you❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment