Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Efficient ENERGY Practices to live your DREAM

Hi there! 

If you are still here and want to know what are the best tips to become responsible for your energy, I appreciate you! And really hope this will take you some amazing places!  

Like I mentioned in my previous post, your energy is the most valuable resource. Why? Because it serves as power to bring all your desires and ideas to life. But, like in a wire, photons of your energy need to have a focused route to bring you to the desired destination. 

So let’s start molding you into YOU:)

1. In your energy journal, write out 20 negative believes about yourself and your life

2. Out of these 20 negative believes, take out 10 that are of the highest importance to you

3. NOW, take your 10 negative believes and REWRITE it into your AFFIRMATIONS

Ex: I am not worthy of loving. Rewrite: I am loved and worthy of all the great things in life. 

4. Read these 10 affirmations EVERY SINGLE MORNING

5. Write out ALL the things and people you give the energy to

6. Write out How do I give to myself (every aspect)

With this simple technique you will see what is taking your energy, what could be eliminated from your life, where you need to build healthy boundaries.

Want to know more about energy and intention work? Stay tuned for the next blog post💕

All my Love to you

Elizaveta



No comments:

Post a Comment