Sunday, October 24, 2021

Connecting with Metatron energy, Using your Orgonite device to Connect to Archangel Metatron

 Many people heard of Archangel Metatron. But do you know who he is? Why is he so well known? I had these questions before I started to call upon his energy.

Archangel Metatron is the Archangel of Empowerment as he represents all of our abilities to access spiritual power and come to the Highest potential. He is commonly described as a celestial scribe recording the sins and merits of men, as a guardian of heavenly secrets, as God’s mediator with men.

He vibrates on the very high spectrum, and his energy feels very orderly structured, but not cold and “somewhere out there” but very safe, healing and warm.

How do you call upon Metatron and how do you know you are connecting with HIS energy and not something pretending to be him?

I’d always start with clearing my surroundings, even cleaning the room because he is organization himself. Use Sage or Palo santo sticks, light up some candles, play your favorite tones (I love 528 Hz frequency music playing in the background as it is always sets me into the meditation mood). Make sure to clear your crystals / orgone devices you are going to use for this meditation practice. 

Set clear intention that you wish to connect with Archangel Metaton.

Once you start receiving the messages you may intuitively sense that the energy responding to your calling is of particularly high vibration or not. How do you know? If you start getting hot and feel so loved that your tears are running down your face, you feel love so strongly you can palpate it, so you know you are within the right energy stream.

When working with Metatron prepare yourself for the highest frequency to pass through you.

I know some people are hesitant about using crystals or orgone devices during their meditation practices.

But I want you to know that Orgone devices are created with crystals that will help you to hold that outstanding energy and store it, as well as become constant amplifiers of that high vibrational energy to the world due to piezoelectric energy of Clear Quartz crystals. 



Here is one of the Orgone devices I made with Metatron’s grid on it. 

Both me and you know that Orgone devices and crystals will not do the job for you. They will not manifest anything for you or connect with Higher beings.. But they will definitely help holding the focus and amplify your intention, as well as the energy that will be coming to you from the Angelic realms.




(Press HERE or above to go to my Etsy page to see more details on this Orgone device).

As always I send all my Love your way and please let me know if you have any questions!











No comments:

Post a Comment