Sunday, February 11, 2024

Is Your Procrastination EMF Induced?

How many times a day do you feel like your focus is being funneled into multiple and sometimes unpredictable channels, causing you to feel overwhelmed and giving you a sense of procrastination? 

Procrastination is a real issue but it partially stems from your inability to focus your energy in one direction - especially if it’s not a desirable one as we often have with term papers, work from home schedules, etc. 


As someone in my late 30s, who lived all my pre - 20s life without a constant use of a computer or high end phone, I can tell you that the difference in a way I feel procrastination now and then is on two very different levels. I used to study literature while getting my BA in Russian and Foreign literature, and though the amount of papers I had to turn in was enormous, but I never was late. I recall feeling overwhelmed, but I didn’t feel fatigued and unable to complete my week’s work. 

Nowadays the story is different. A few years back, in late 2015, I noticed that it became difficult to focus, thoughts are running in all directions, but the project needed to be completed.

One can contribute it to age difference, or the amount of stress you are under that varies significantly from being a careless teenager vs a busy stay at home mom of 2. 

Yet when after doing a big research on how I can optimize my focus, and at the same time, serve others in the most authentic and efficient way, I found out that EMF radiation from household appliances and electronic devices plays a huge role as a degrading factor in your daily focus and has detrimental effects on your overall health. 

I started to create ORGONITE. And very quickly I realized that this is one of the most UNDERVALUED and underrated solutions to solving some of the immediate problems caused by EMF. 

I understand that not everyone is energy sensitive and EMF can affect everyone differently, but I can tell you for sure, there is a large group of people like me, who can consider themselves as HYPERSENSITIVE to EMF. Who physically feels better after unplugging WIFI router at night. Who feels less radiation and heat coming off of my cell phone when attaching orgonite to its back. Who feels those subtle yet powerful energies emitted by my orgonite necklace and feels the sphere of energy protection being near Orgonite pyramid. 

So yes, addressing the topic of this article, EMF hijacks your focus, the most valuable asset of your life. 

It’s ignorant not to start looking for the ways of protecting yourself and fighting for your brain and your focus. 

It will work NOT by adding more electronics to your body, whilst causing bigger problems. But by straightening your own body, your own nervous system, sometimes with the help of non invasive, natural and healing methods and techniques, and devices like Orgonite.

As someone who has been creating such devices since 2015, let me tell you, once starting protecting your energy, you won’t be able to go back to unconscious living of self destruction and ignorance. 

Unfortunately we live in times when ignorance is promoted and comes from the people with masters and doctors degrees in various fields. 

So look out for yourself and your loved ones. Be the one who stops the cycle of spiraling downwards. 

Be the most courageous and authentic SELF. 

And if you have any questions, know I am always here for you!

With Love, 

Elizaveta with DymondCreations.com





No comments:

Post a Comment