Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Why Orgonite makes THE BEST GIFTS?

 I used to say to my friends, holidays are not my thing. To be completely  honest with you, my store doesn’t do too well during big holidays, and normal activity resumes after they pass. 

And it’s always been my question, WHY?

Because seriously, Orgonite makes THE BEST GIFTS.

I explain to myself that people trying to go for conventional items, for things that could be delivered to them the next day and be returned just as easily as purchased. 

And it bothers me.. aren’t the gifts supposed to be personalized? Unique? Authentic?  Holiday cheer is literally about cheering others up with something very special..

And nothing gets more special than Orgonite. It is MADE TO cheer you up, it is in its make up to UP your energy level and clear any negativity. Made in layers of organic and inorganic materials, according to renowned scientist Wilhelm Reich, orgone energy is being purified as it goes through multiple layers of metals and crystals. Thanks to advancements in orgonite science by Carl Weltz and Don Croft, modern orgonite is also created with quartz crystals and copper coils. Quartz serves as a powerful energy amplifier and coils propel the energy flow through the piece. These advancements made sure orgonite became not only an amazing energy cleansing device, but also a very prominent manifestation tool that can be programmed and recharged. 

I am a Reiki Master and each creation is always charged with 528 Hz frequency of Highest Love and with Divine power of Reiki while it’s curing.

I truly believe there is no better spiritual gift than Orgonite. It’s packed with countless benefits.

Orgonites have been vastly used for various beneficial purposes like

  • Protects against EMFs and 5G
  • Inducing vivid dreams
  • Improving sleep patterns
  • Healing the energy blockages in the body
  • Accelerate plant growth
  • Improves relationships
  • Creates a positive and pleasant atmosphere in the surrounding
So if you are on a lookout for a gift for yourself or your loved one, I strongly encourage you to check out Orgone devices as a gifting option. I promise you, it will be THE MOST unique and special gift you ever came across. 

I create Orginite in a vast variety of shapes and forms, including (but not limited to) pyramids, orgone paperweights, mini statues, jewelry (talismans, earrings, bracelets), charging plates, etc.

I use ethically sourced materials, and always make sure you are happy with your new Orgone product. Please take a look at over 900 positive reviews on my Etsy to see how my customers are feeling about their purchases. 

VISIT DYMONDCREATIONS.COM to find your perfect gifts. Keep a close eye as I add new items and post big sales daily!




No comments:

Post a Comment